Two performers will receive a prompt from the judges’ table
immediately following the student's introduction which ends with
their troupe number.
2. Time will start once the prompts are in the actors’ hands.
3. The students have up to 5 minutes from the time they get the prompt to the end of their performance.
4. Any material that is not audience appropriate (i.e. language and adult content) is not allowed.
5. The Time Keeper’s hand will go up at 4:45 as a visual warning for time.
6. The scene ends when ‘time’ is called by the Time Keeper or when the actors call ‘scene.’
Each room will be provided with 2 sturdy, straight-backed, armless chairs, and one 4x4 card type table, which will not support standing weight. This is the only permissible furniture.
Two rival gang leaders find out they have something unusual in common
A very famous person mistakes a car thief for a taxi driver
The Big Bad Wolf has fallen in love with one of the Three Little Pigs
They are trying to end their relationship, but neither of them can stop laughing
Got some great one-line improvisation prompts you’d be willing to share? Email them to JamesFSJT@gmail.com!
Copyright 2016 Florida State Thespians | Web master, Johnathan Gust.