CHOICE OF PLAYS
The student may choose any play from the list announced by the State Board of Directors each September on the Florida State Junior Thespian web page.
1. The following materials are to be presented:
design on 8 ½ X 11” paper
b. ticket design
c. program design and full layout of 4 pages
d. a press release
e. a proposal for a promotional project to be completed within the individual school.
f. a budget for the publicity campaign and justification of expenses. You will be judged on NOT how much you spend but how you spend it.
2. Computer aided design is acceptable.
The student must present justifications of the designs. Note cards
may be used.
4. Only one student may be involved in the design. NO COLLABORATION.
5. All logos used must be the original work of the entrant.
6. The event will not exceed ten (10) minutes. The student presentation is not to exceed five
of these ten (10) minutes.
7. A bibliography is required documenting all resources used including but not limited to
written and electronic sources. The bibliography must be in MLA style.
Each room will be provided with one 4x4 card type table, which will not support standing weight. This is the only permissible furniture.
We are looking for great photo examples of Superior-ranked student projects in this category that we can use on our website as examples. If you have a great project you’re willing to share, send photos to JamesFSJT@gmail.com!
Copyright 2016 Florida State Thespians | Web master, Johnathan Gust.